If you’re new around here, my name is Gemma! I’m a photographer based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire. I have been studying and practicing photography since 2009 and pursued my dream career of having my own studio and wedding business in 2019. I cover Bucks and surrounding areas for weddings, with my lovely studio being situated at my home in Aylesbury.
Whether you’re booking a photographer for your wedding, or to show off your latest addition to the family, here are a few reasons why you should book me!
- I’m relaxed, passionate and extremely patient - I understand and appreciate that baby’s don’t always want to lie there, sleep and look adorable, and I understand and appreciate that weddings don’t always go to plan and you may end up with rain on your wedding day, or things get delayed. I will be with you every step of the way to support and reassure you, and to make sure you get the best possible photography experience with me.
- I really do know my stuff - Photography is something that is growing quicker than ever before, and sometimes we do get the label of ‘oh you’re just clicking a button.’ Not quite, I'm afraid. I have been studying photography since I was 16 and still to this day I educate myself on new camera techniques, equipment, editing software, improving my client experience and making sure I am offering the best service possible.
- What you see is what you get - from the moment you enquire and receive that first message from me, I am nothing but unapologetically myself. I overuse exclamation marks, am overly keen and will give you far more information than you’ve probably asked for. I want my clients to choose my business for me. My style is bright, airy and I focus on neutral, open spaces. My subjects are the prime focus when it comes to shoots. My studio space is plain white, full of light and this is to focus on you and your family only. No fancy backdrops, colourful props or highly posed photos.
- I have a long list of ‘loves’ - and I’m certain you will have something in common with me. You can check those out here. Let me know if we’re twinning on any level!
- I love what I do - bit of a silly one, but it makes a world of difference when someone is invested in what they do. My job doubles up as my passion so I always strive to give you the best photos, journey and also bring out the best version of yourselves in front of the camera.
If you’re looking for a significant moment in your life to be photographed, from maternity to cake smash, or family shoots to weddings, please do drop me a line through my contact form and I'd love to chat more!
Lots of love,